Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saif is the number 1 hero for Kareena - By: Sanna Nasser Sheikh





Princess of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor  has been  considering leading actress after giving her bombastic films like Bodyguard, RA.One, 3 Idiots and Golmaal 3. But the Heroine feels that his admirer Saif Ali Khan is the number one hero.

Kareena successful Bollywood period has been seems much applauded that are awaiting for her forthcoming release including Agent Vinod opposite Saif besides Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine and Talaash opposite Aamir Khan.


She has been precise her views at first look of Karan Johar's forthcoming film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu. In this film she is playing the leading lady opposite Imran Khan.
Karina told, "I don't think I am heroine number one. But Heroine is a very special to me. After a long time, I am doing a performance oriented role. It is not for me to tell whether I am number one or not...I cannot say it."
Though, Karan and Imran both felt Kareena is heroine number one "she never says this on public platform…" Karan chuckled.

About her successful manis, Kareena said, "I feel I just have been lucky enough to get some good films, good directors, good scripts and good co-stars. For me Saif is the number one hero."


This year Kareena took over as Bhandarkar’s new foremost lady for Heroine after Aishwarya Rai Bachchan proclaimed about her pregnancy in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment