Read the full story:
- Thoughts and actions are slowing down
- Being awake all over the night
- Spending less time with family and friends
- Rash driving
- Aggression and frustration greater than before
- No interest in food and other activities
- Complaints about physical health like fatigue, pains.
- Way of thinking regarding to hopelessness and helplessness
- Always thinking about worthlessness, self-hate, and inappropriate guilt
- I’m here for you, never realize the person that he or she is alone even not neglecting them.
- You are important to me
- Let me be of assistance, Do you want a hug? It’s not good to say stop feeling regretful for yourself.
- Depression is genuine, you are not departing to madness. Always avoid to say, Aren’t you always depressed?
- Show him or her a ray of hope by consoling him or her. Show deep sympathy towards them.
- You can endure, that you have to face it lively. I’ll still be here and so will you never realize the individual that he/she is wrong.
- I’ll do my best to be aware of about your condition. I really don’t understand your feelings now but I can tender my soft corners for you.
- You won’t force me to move away from your life. I am not leaving you or ditch you alone in this condition.
- I really feel be concerned about you, say something special like I Love you or whatever you want.