Article source: http://womantribe.com/2013/06/16/15-food-that-can-reduce-your-tummy-fat/
Healthy diet plan keeps your physical fitness fit but somehow it has been create a ruffle in your body. The excess of fat in body may cause of bulky figure. The first attack is on tummy that becomes fat. How to reduce your tummy fat we are going to suggest some food that you have to include in your diet plan. It can actually help to reduce that obstinate belly fat:
1) Avocados is filled with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger-crushing fiber and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat.
2) Peanut Butter including nuts, pistachios, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Such seeds and nuts keep you full and contented for long periods of time and they are full of healthy fats and minerals.
3) Healthy Oils: It contains an extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil actually help burn fat by supplying healthy oils your body needs to burn obstinate body fat.
4) Certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale and cabbage contain special phytonutrients (fight-o-nutrients), such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which help to fight against environmental estrogens that can add belly fat.
5) Omelets are nutrient dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and omega3 fatty acids. Plus, they will keep you full for long periods of time.
6) Dark Chocolate: It is loaded with anti-oxidants and contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning. Make sure to choose 80% or higher cocoa content for best results
7) Oatmeal/Porridge: packed with fibre and whole-grain goodness, you can’t go wrong, Just stay away the processed, high-sugar junk out there and stick to slow cook oats. Add berries, walnuts cinnamon to taste.
8) Green Tea contains strong antioxidants and has been linked to increased fat burning.
9) Beans: Black Beans, navy beans and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fibre per 1/2 cup. Fibre can clean your system of pounds of “toxic” waste.
10) Berries including strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are loaded with and are packed with vitamins that can fight cravings.
11) Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar.
12) Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder, something called capsaicin, increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood sugar levels and is a potent antioxidant.
13) Yogurt: Most regular yogurt is bad for your belly. It’s loaded with belly-bulging sugar. However, Greek yogurts (plain) are loaded with probiotics that fight that belly bulge.
14) Wild Salmon: One of the best belly-blasting foods because of its protein and high omega-3 fatty acid content. Many people are deficient in omega-3s and when they add them to their diet the fat can really start coming off.
15) Meat: This includes the wild, salmon, free-range chicken, whey protein powders, and especially grass-fed beef because it contains natural CLA – a fat that studies have actually shown to burn fat. The interesting thing about protein is your body will burn off as much as 30% of its calories after you eat it.