Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Boss is not a big deal for me: Humaima Malik | The News Tribe- By: Sanna Nasser Sheikh



Article source:
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/10/05/big-boss-is-not-a-big-deal-for-me-humaima-malik/#.PlvDFF1LYwc

Read he full story:



Lahore: One of Pakistan’s new rising stars Humaima Malik is busy these days in her grand projects. We all know, Big Boss is a big platform to get fame, popularity and intention. But she denied all rumours regarding the participation in the program.
 
In her recent interview she denied the rumors and said that  “I don’t want to do anything, which could bring shame to my family and country, Reality TV shows have never been my cup of tea. Firstly, Big Boss has never approach me, plus I would never say yes to their offer, even if they approached me.”

Humaima is going to India only for the grand fashion spectacular Bridal Asia 2011 in New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment