- Try to eat every two hours a day. Small meals instead of three large ones. Avoid oily food and sweets as much as you possibly can.
- Try and set a routine for yourself and follow it! No excuses whatsoever. Remember there is no shortcut to weight loss.
- Exercise. Cardiovascular exercises work best with weight training. To bust the myth, lifting weights does not mean you will get bulked up like men!
- When you have time for yourself, you could put some music and dance.
- Reduce the intake of caffeine, drink green tea instead of coffee.
- Then the usual stuff – have lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables everyday.
- Include egg whites and lean meat (chicken, fish etc) into your diet.
- Ever-changing work schedules make it difficult to maintain / reduce your weight. But following a strict diet always helps.
- 30 minutes of cardio every day
- For weight training I focus on different body parts each day like Abs on Monday, followed by shoulders on Tuesday, arms on Wednesday and so on.
- Dance classes twice a week, power yoga sometimes and I play a bit of squash too.
- In summer I go swimming.
- For Breakfast – Egg Omlette, toast, fruits and water. Green tea without sugar throughout the day. You could include multi-vitamins (consult your doctor)
- For Lunch – Vegetables, chicken, roti, curd and fruits. For Roti’s it’s protein-rich wheat.
- For Dinner – It’s better to have dinner as early as possible, at least 3 hours before your sleep. Usually, it’s a bit of grilled fish, chicken sandwich, salad and a glass of protein shake.